Sunday, June 2, 2013

Which is more important to you?

There is a question that I wanted to ask the people around me but couldn't because it is something personal. So I will blog about my rankings for "which is more important to me?"

Please rank the following which is more important to you deep down in your heart:
Friends
Family
Money
Job
Power
Love (boy-girl relationship)
Material (pursuing branded goods, expensive way of living, big house, sports car)
Social (networking and acquaintances)
Health
Religion
Politics

Wow, the question is really very personal right? That is why I dident ask anyone.

This is my ranking:
1) family
2) job
3) money
4) friends
5) love
6) religion
7) material
8) health
9) social
10) politics
11) power

Family is my priority so my blog post is always revolving about them. My life will become black and white without them. And next is job and money, I have to keep on working and keep my brain moving so I will not have the time to think lots of weird stuff; I need money to survive. Friends are important because I need to talk to someone... Love I don't know. I want to have a guy who love me and I love him in return but it just doesn't come my way so I placed it in the 5th position. I need something to believe in and keep my life going so religion supports me. I wanna have a big house but if I were to stop and think about it, I don't need it. Big house = more lonely. In addition to that, I don't really like branded goods. For anything below that, I don't have much comments.

Signing off! Abbie :)

MY VIDEO!