Sunday, April 1, 2012

Options given from Money Cheater

I've been thinking of how to solve the money cheater issue for the past 3 days and I need to come out with a decision today because this is so so vexing!  Is this something that you have to learn at one part of your life? Money and people with no moral values.

There is a saying that we will keep thinking and saying about someone who is important to you and this unimportant person should be deleted from me.

He gave me 2 options:

A) He ask me to continue the lessons and finish the final project which he deeply believe that I could not finish it.

B) He ask me to learn singing from one of his students.

If I am given another option, I would choose to run away because I don't feel like seeing him. But no no no, running away cannot solve the problems and he owns me 13 hours and 45 minutes. My parents also don't agree with this option. But seriously who will be so thick skin to own people that many hours and still don't return me my $100 deposit. Oh ya! I should pay him only $168 instead of $268 last week!

I would be stupid if I choose B though I don't have to see him. I would just do the final project regardless whether he can finish teaching or not. So ok I choose A. So annoying.

Starting it starts off with the unwilling to let go the $100 deposit and now it has added another 0 behind. Ok Abigail starting from today you should handle money with proper care. A little lost is better than a bigger lost so don't be greedy.

Every encounter are life lessons and experiences that I have to overcome and learn so I might as well forgive myself for making such a big mistake. My ignorant and impulsive behavior has resulted to this. I should have know that when I look at such a bad insulation and the way he talk so fast until I am unable to react are instincts that tell me to think through first. Instincts can save me in one way or another but I chose not to believe it.

Dear Abigail, what have you learn today?

1) When you feel something amiss, just let it go instead of thinking about the deposit.
2) People who are thick skin and have no moral values, act ignorant and end this. If it does not work, occasionally shoot an arrow at him but don't shoot too many at one time.
3) My dad say: “对人讲人话,对鬼讲鬼话。” 老爸你说得对,我干吗要对一只鬼讲人话。
4) Few months ago Sam Ker's dad say: “有时候道德要随着事件而改变,不用直直的跟着,有时候你可以婉转一点。”

Dear damn you,

I will endure u for another 13 hours and 45 minutes and no more. You better return me my $100/-.

From my deepest sincerity,
 Abigail Seto

MY VIDEO!