Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Is 2012 the year to welcome the end of the world? I seriously doubt so. I have to confess that I nearly believed it was true due to the movie. However the first time I ever heard of it was from my lecturer during lecture when he started to talk not only about 2012 the end of the world, and also aliens. That time I was like what are you talking about? Then the movie came out and I was once convinced by it. Do you believe it? No I don't.

Today my main topic is to share about my 2012 resolution! So let's start!

1. Pass my piano exam
2. Get my driving license
3. Get into LASALLE
4. Learn how to cook 5 dishes
5. Able to sell one of my songs

That's all! 5 points only but kind of difficult to achieve so all the best to me! I realized that my resolution is only for the 1st half of the year, I seriously need to think what I'm going to do for the 2nd half of the year.
I looked at my clock and realized that time flies really fast. Swoosh! I am already twenty. Now to think of it I don't really have any memory of what in had been doing for the 1st 6 years living on this earth. Is there a deduction to minus the time that I don't remember. Yes there is NO such thing. I watched a show and it told me:

The first 30 years you don't know what to do.
The next 30 years you forget what you need to do.
The last 30 years you regret what you didn't do.

Honestly for the past 20 years I am confused on what I need to do, finding what I want to do which equals to I don't really know what to do. So that show really does make some sense.

Good night!

MY VIDEO!