Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Birthday Wishes

I realized that few of my friends are celebrating their birthday these days which makes me difficult to forget mine too! I have a friend's birthday that falls on TODAY! In addition to that, my birthday is on the 10th of October.

There are times when I forget my birthday was reaching until 3 days before or so, but with all these friends' birthday that falls close to mine really benefited me (remind me of my own birthday).

Time really flies so fast and I'm going to be 19. Oops I revealed my age. LOL

If you ask me whether I have a birthday present in mind, I would say yes! I would seriously, excitedly, happily, desperately wish for a Mini Cooper for my birthday present. I like to dream of something that are unachievable and you can go ahead and laugh.

A Mini Cooper for my birthday present is something I will definitely not receive this year but maybe 5 years down the road I will buy a Mini Cooper for my own birthday present. Who knows?

Lastly, I want to wish my friends who are celebrating their birthday on the (just to remind you):
30th September (Ihsan)
1st October (Kevin)
5th October (Olivia)
8th October (Xiao Yao)
9th October (Xian Tao)
10th October (myself) ???!!!
25th October (Yuan Yuan)

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I will also be uploading my new song this Friday, so come and visit me! Bye!

MY VIDEO!