Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle


I've only read this comic, I think most of you would be interested to watch this anime. As my numerical age starts to increase, these fantasies does not really interest me. If you are interested, you can go to watch it.

Storyline of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
This manga typically talked about Syaron trying to save Sakura by gathering her memories back for her. In order to do so, Syaron have to go to another world to search for this magical feathers which has change form from her pieces of memories to an object (the feather). He went up to a witch for an exchange for Sakura's memory to have him excluded to a trip all around the world to search for the feather. He started to head off with the company of Sakura of course, a fluff (Mokona), Kurogane and Fye.

The last book that I've read talks about Syaron is actually a specimen of the real Syaron and the both Syaron were fighting against each other. However, Sakura was really worried for the clone Syoran and went to search for him. End up she caught herself in danger.

If you are interested, you can go and watch the anime or read the manga yourself and I won't continue on the story because I don't seem to remember what actually happened and I'm confused so the storyline that I wrote also came out confusing. Forget it.

This manga is written by CLAMP. CLAMP has published books like Card Captor Sakura and Holicxx.

MY VIDEO!