Friday, August 13, 2010

Tempora

This song as mentioned in my earlier post is written in 2007 and was recorded in a tape which was transferred into the com later. "Tempora" is a name given from my elder brother as I seem to be frustrated with what name to give for this song. He mentioned that this song sounds very "tempoish" so he gave the name "tempora". The song consists of no accompaniment except for the drum. I played it using my keyboard and I used guitar as my main instrument.

video

Tempora
Like the tempo, I try to run as fast as I can. Wash away all the troubles spinning in my head over and over again.

SPOILER!!!

1) The girl in the video is not me. I just found her while goggling.

2) The song sounded too long which make me wonder how to keep the video ongoing. I know the video storyline does not seem to be nice but endure with it.

3) As mentioned, it is recorded in a tape so it sounded very dry at first. So i transferred in audacity and added 0.01 secs of echo and bass to the song.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE, REMEMBER TO TAG ME OR LEAVE COMMENTS FOUND AT THE LEFT SIDE BAR AND BELOW!

CAST YOUR VOTE
Before I'm going to upload new songs which will sound kinda different, I want to hear opinions of which song you prefer. So please cast your vote at the top left-hand side.

So visit me next week for new songs. Next piece is written after my 'O' levels and would sound a little different from the first few songs. See ya!

MY VIDEO!