Friday, August 6, 2010

Black Hole

Since I'm always so free on a Saturday midnight, I think I will upload the songs on Saturday instead of Sunday.

I never played this song for quite some time already and this song was recorded in a tape in year 2007 (also written in year 2007). Then I transferred my songs into the computer. I remembered that year I brought my tape and ask few of my surrounding people to listen and Sam.W laughed at me and said: "What you recorded in a tape? I'm sorry I don't have a tape player and why do you have to record in a tape? It's so out-dated!" Ok fine I'm outdated. That time quite a number of people said that this song sounds like Dark Forest. Most probably is because I had not have any new ways of writing a song. So enjoy!



Black Hole
I feel like I'm dropping into a black hole. Deeper and deeper. What will I see after walking into the hole?

SPOILER!!!
If you hear closely, most probably you would hear a screeching sound. It is not a sound effect, it's my piano's pedal. And yes!!! That person in the video is me acting emo... not because I'm emo.

REMEMBER TO TAG ME!!! LEAVE COMMENTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE OK!

So stay tune to my new songs next Saturday! Next song is also written in year 2007. I wrote 3 songs that year. Also visit http://www.lestyleglamour.blogspot.com/ after listening to my songs!

MY VIDEO!